Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Hello to everyone
Redshift

[*] posted on 1-14-2008 at 12:04 PM
Hello to everyone

I am new to the forum and very happy to see members in the PNW....I thought I was all alone!

I just recently discovered power kites after buying a Prism Snapshot 1.9 on a whim. Now I have become addicted to the power and challenge of the sport. We have already added a Rad buggy, Rage 3.5 and a Blade 4.9 to our collection.

I live in the Seattle area with my Wife and 3year old daughter. I am looking forward to trying some snowkiting and lots more time in the buggy. We like to travel and will be game for family trips to the beach, desert and mountians.

We are making a trip to Sunset in March. I have been recruiting friends and co-workers to try the sport. Maybe we'll meet some of you there?

Also heavily interested into designing custom buggies (I'm an Engineer) and would welcome your comments and ideas to help improve the design.
gross213

[*] posted on 1-14-2008 at 12:10 PM

Welcome I am fairly new to power kiting and live in Federal Way hope to see you aout there sometime :flaming:

Radsail Pro II 3.0
PKD Brooza II 5.5
Pansh Ace 7.0
Peter Lynn Comp. XR+
archkiter

Mood: :)

[*] posted on 1-14-2008 at 01:09 PM

Welcome Redshift.

I live in Portland and fly at Sunset most often. Hope to see you out there sometime :)

1.5m Bullet :: 3m Little Devil :: Bego 400 :: Jojo RS 6500 :: 7m Pulse :: Libre Full Race w/ Big tires :)
Oregon Beach Buggy Matrix
where i fly
popeyethewelder

[*] posted on 1-14-2008 at 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Redshift

Also heavily interested into designing custom buggies (I'm an Engineer) and would welcome your comments and ideas to help improve the design.

Hi and welcome to PKF

I enjoy making my own buggies

My Buggies

Click around the site, you will find plenty of useful information

Carl

Popeyethewelder
Riding a buggy of some description