Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Aliens!
Sthrasher38

Mood: Stable ;)

[*] posted on 5-27-2007 at 01:24 AM
Aliens!

Did you read the other tread? The cops were called on our night flight :wow: They thought they saw ALIENS!!:yes::alien::alien::alien: Too funny.
Bladerunner

[*] posted on 5-27-2007 at 12:43 PM

Ha Ha TOoooo Funny !!!!! :tumble:

Lesson learned, It is better to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission when scouting out Kite Sites ! :smug:

I was faced with signs threatening fines at a recently developed site near home. I figured the fine was going to be about the cost of a lift ticket and kept on riding. Never did get challenged.

Does this mean your new Bullet is the Alien Green and Grey Colour Combo ? When I got mine I thought the guy who chose those colours had to be from outer space ! I understand that Alien Green gives way more lift :duh:

Kites: 2.5m Profoil , Quadrifoil XL kitesurfer, NPW 5 Danger.
Flexifoil: 1.7m Sting, 4.9m Blade 3, 9m Blade 2.
Flysurfer : 19m Speed 2 SA, 7m Pulse
Peter Lynn :18m Phantom, 15m Synergy, 10m Synergy, 1200 Farc, 460 Sarc, 130 Tarc, 5m Peel, 4.2m , 6.4, 8.5 C-Quads, 3.5 LS2 single skin.

Rides: Flexi / P.L. Frankin'Buggy , Shaped + straight skiis, sand skis, Coyote blades. Core 95 ATB. RKB R2 ATB .

Ken (K2)
Sthrasher38

Mood: Stable ;)

[*] posted on 5-27-2007 at 01:23 PM

No. Its sky blue and black. But it was real dark around midnight with only little moon so I bet it was a sight.
Kiteboarder2B

Mood: Feeling like surfin\' the dirt baby! Who\'s coming with me!?

[*] posted on 5-27-2007 at 02:16 PM

Sounds like those folks would freak out at night during NABX. People were flying around with lights on their kites and buggys

If you think it\'s hard explaining HOW something works, try explaining WHY it doesn\'t work.

Sportin\' a Kitewing Monofilm Rage 5.5 (my go to sail), Kitewing Dacron IV8

10m Flysurfer Psycho 2 (incoming and my wallet outgoing), 5m PKD Buster, 4.8 NPW, 3.6m Ballistic Burner, 3m Skytiger, 2.1m Little Devil, 1m IMP

Surfin\' the dirt on a 16\" Flexi Freestyle Dirtsurfer with Hookworms, MBS F3 bindings, Dakine stomppads, and a custom Trampa deck (my go to board)

20\" GP-X Dirtsurfer
16\" GP Freestyle Dirtsurfer
MBS Atom Longboard

PL Comp ST
Pablo

Mood: Stoked

[*] posted on 5-28-2007 at 05:34 PM

Man, you had to bring it up again, I'd almost gotten the feeling of cruising across the lakebed with the cool night breeze out of my head. Kite lit up in the moonlight, No sound but the whistle of the lines.

Good thing we'll be hitting Seaside soon.:tumble:

Sysmic S1 Buggy.

0.7m / 1.4m / 2.0m PKD Buster I
4.4m PKD Buster
10m JoJo RM+

6m Flysurfer Outlaw
12m Ozone Access
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Kiteboarder2B

Mood: Feeling like surfin\' the dirt baby! Who\'s coming with me!?

[*] posted on 5-28-2007 at 06:46 PM

Sorry Pablo, we'll be thinking about you on our moonlit buggy/board ride at the end of June:D

If you think it\'s hard explaining HOW something works, try explaining WHY it doesn\'t work.

Sportin\' a Kitewing Monofilm Rage 5.5 (my go to sail), Kitewing Dacron IV8

10m Flysurfer Psycho 2 (incoming and my wallet outgoing), 5m PKD Buster, 4.8 NPW, 3.6m Ballistic Burner, 3m Skytiger, 2.1m Little Devil, 1m IMP

Surfin\' the dirt on a 16\" Flexi Freestyle Dirtsurfer with Hookworms, MBS F3 bindings, Dakine stomppads, and a custom Trampa deck (my go to board)

20\" GP-X Dirtsurfer
16\" GP Freestyle Dirtsurfer
MBS Atom Longboard

PL Comp ST

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio