Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Interest in custom wheels?
rtz

[*] posted on 6-6-2019 at 11:30 PM
Interest in custom wheels?

Yes; there are some aluminum options. For some money.

And the ever elusive and mythical Cadkat and PL asymmetric wheels. Two wheels I have yet to personally own.

Then we have our ever favorite; the STARCO 2.5" wide PL wheel:

I've owned a few and currently in need of 3 more for a set of barrow tires that are new to me that I have not run before. But I am reluctant to drop another ~$75 on the 3 wheels plus shipping.

Looking into and about to make the phone call on some new wheel options. If the price is right. Only if. They will likely and probably want us to buy 10, or 20, or 50 wheels if they are willing.

The question is; what size(s)? Trying to gauge interest here. Would any of you be willing to purchase any more wheels at cost?

The key to this wheel is taking our 6204 bearing and giving us the 20mm ID. Doesn't HAVE to be that bearing; but I figure we all already have stocks of that size and our rigs are setup for the 20mm bolts in the back at least.

8" diameter for the known tire selection or venture into the world of go kart tires(5" wheels?) and 6" or 10" tire selections?

What about widths? I've never personally seen barrow tires mounted up on wider tires. Wonder what they look like stretched out? Same for MIDI's on wider wheels?

Granted the 4, 6, 8 inch wide options have been offered with the aluminum offerings. Could potentially go with the odd sizes in widths to change things up a bit.

Let me know what sizes you'd be interested in and how many you'd be up for if this goes through. I'm looking at $10 each and no more then $20 each tops.

Sting 1.7, 2.4, 3.3 - Flow 2, 3, 4, 5 - Reactor 2.2, 2.8, 3.5, 4.4, 5.5 - Yakuza 2.2, 2.7 - JOJO 9

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio