Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Nahant tomorrow?
Gravityguy




Posts: 48
Registered: 6-19-2017
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 1-13-2018 at 04:39 PM
Nahant tomorrow?


I am planning to head out to Nahant tomorrow afternoon. Not thrilled with the wind direction or speed but have an itch to get out so I am going to give it a go. Anyone else feel free to join.



PL Venom 8m, 10m & 16m, PL S-Arc 460
HQ Montana 9.5m HQ Beamer3 3.0, HQ Rush 250
Prism Tensor 5.0
PL Competition Standard Buggy
(Rev B Series, Various Duel Line Stunt Kites & Single Line)
View user's profile View All Posts By User
skimtwashington




Posts: 1679
Registered: 3-22-2011
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 1-13-2018 at 09:31 PM


Uhhhhmmmm...not a good wind direction tomorrow...

...waiting for the 'any-wind-direction-is-good' playing field of the lake, once it freezes back up..

...No waiting for right direction or low tide match up on the frozen lake. If there's wind, it's the right time.

Also note: this is the, 'you'll need a hammer to set a stake' in sub-freezing weather with frozen sand.
View user's profile View All Posts By User
Gravityguy




Posts: 48
Registered: 6-19-2017
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 1-14-2018 at 07:28 AM


Well the wind looks like it will drop a bit more than was forcastd yesterday and it will not be worth the trip.
A frozen lake would be great! Hammer always in the car.




PL Venom 8m, 10m & 16m, PL S-Arc 460
HQ Montana 9.5m HQ Beamer3 3.0, HQ Rush 250
Prism Tensor 5.0
PL Competition Standard Buggy
(Rev B Series, Various Duel Line Stunt Kites & Single Line)
View user's profile View All Posts By User

  Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio