Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 2.5 NASA Star 3
Ed Cline

Mood: out standing in my field

[*] posted on 1-25-2017 at 03:13 AM
2.5 NASA Star 3

Looking for a 2.5. If this little guy is too small for you then pass it on.
Getting ready to place a order from Mr Born and maybe save a little on what I can find here first.
I need the bar conversion kit or Factory bar also but that would be too lucky to even mention.

IMG_1381.JPG - 37kB

Flexi Rage 1.8 NASA Star 2.5, 4, 5.5, 10. DFO 8, Peak 6. Quadrifoil Comp.4m. LS2 3.5m. PL bug. At least 200lbs. SLines.
Windstruck

Mood: Feelin' oh so (single) skinny and Sysmic!

[*] posted on 1-25-2017 at 06:32 AM

Ed - I'm not really willing to part with my 2.5m NS3 as it sits so nicely between my custom 1.5m and 3.2m but I do have the bar and conversion kit you are describing and would be willing to sell those to you.

Kites:
Born-Kite LongStar-2 (3.5m, 5.5m, 7.5m, 9.5m, 12.5m);
Born-Kite NASA Star-3 (1.5m, 2.5m, 3.2m, 4.0m; z-bridled for handle flying)

Buggy:
Peter Lynn Bigfoot+ modified with VTT rail & seat kit (a seriously great performance upgrade), two sets of Sysmic rims (one set with BigFoot slicks for the "beach" of the Great Salt Lake and the other with 6-ply trailer tires for the Ivanpah playa), and BigKidKites AQR (because it keeps me in the bug and in my marriage)

NAPKA Member US2815
SWATK Member UT00003
Ed Cline

[*] posted on 1-26-2017 at 03:04 AM

Thanks for the offer Steve. I planned on ordering a kit from Born if I need to order the 2.5.
It wouldn't make sense for you to just ship the kit. Unless it was the only piece I needed NASA wise. Again Thanks for looking through your closet. 3.2 custom sounds sweet, You da man.

I shipped a Raider SkyDiving Canopy to Utah last month, I know now to be carful about offering a free ship. 42.75 ups ground . Live and learn.
You're right I do need serious help.:lol:

IMG_1382.JPG - 69kB

Flexi Rage 1.8 NASA Star 2.5, 4, 5.5, 10. DFO 8, Peak 6. Quadrifoil Comp.4m. LS2 3.5m. PL bug. At least 200lbs. SLines.
Windstruck

Mood: Feelin' oh so (single) skinny and Sysmic!

[*] posted on 1-26-2017 at 06:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Ed Cline  
Thanks for the offer Steve. I planned on ordering a kit from Born if I need to order the 2.5.
It wouldn't make sense for you to just ship the kit. Unless it was the only piece I needed NASA wise. Again Thanks for looking through your closet. 3.2 custom sounds sweet, You da man.

I shipped a Raider SkyDiving Canopy to Utah last month, I know now to be carful about offering a free ship. 42.75 ups ground . Live and learn.
You're right I do need serious help.:lol:

Ed - as I just noted in a U2U I do not have this conversion kit, rather Steffen's streetkite setup. Different beast. Good luck!

Steve

Kites:
Born-Kite LongStar-2 (3.5m, 5.5m, 7.5m, 9.5m, 12.5m);
Born-Kite NASA Star-3 (1.5m, 2.5m, 3.2m, 4.0m; z-bridled for handle flying)

Buggy:
Peter Lynn Bigfoot+ modified with VTT rail & seat kit (a seriously great performance upgrade), two sets of Sysmic rims (one set with BigFoot slicks for the "beach" of the Great Salt Lake and the other with 6-ply trailer tires for the Ivanpah playa), and BigKidKites AQR (because it keeps me in the bug and in my marriage)

NAPKA Member US2815
SWATK Member UT00003
Randy

[*] posted on 1-26-2017 at 08:43 AM

In the slim chance anyone else has the conversion kite pictured - there are two potential customers. Who knows ? It might start a bidding war.

NPW Test Pilot
Ed Cline

[*] posted on 1-26-2017 at 09:03 AM

I've been bar jacked!

Ed Cline

[*] posted on 1-30-2017 at 05:05 AM

Friends,
No longer needed. Ordered from Germany.
Thanks.

Added note. After contacting Born. You will be pleased to know that they have discontinued or modified the charging of VAT in the US.
Consequently the web pricing is 19 percent higher that the actual price you will be charged on the invoice. I have no part in this other than a simple inquiry about the value added tax.

Thanks for your help.

Prussik

[*] posted on 2-2-2017 at 11:23 AM

Quote:

Added note. After contacting Born. You will be pleased to know that they have discontinued or modified the charging of VAT in the US.

I made the issue of that long time ago. Good to see that after overcharging many customers over a few years they finally doing the right thing.

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Hosting