Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: indigogo for Hood River terrain park
Cerebite

Mood: Is he using the same wind we are?

[*] posted on 4-14-2016 at 07:59 AM
indigogo for Hood River terrain park

hi guys, I dont often if ever come into this part of the boards but my brother in law sent me this link.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-slider-project#/
I did a quick scan of the threads in here and did not see anything explicitly about it and thought you all would be interested.
This is for a terrain park that they have in the Hood River. They are trying to raise funds for additional terrain/ obstacles with the usual crowd sourced incentives.
Enjoy, now back to my wheels and dirt :lol:

NASA wings -1 to 12m [mostly KM4]
Foils -2 -12m [mostly PL & Pansh]
2 Bugs -PL XR+ & VTT Stinger on Midi's
Another day in Paradise...
Windstruck

Mood: Feelin' oh so (single) skinny and Sysmic!

[*] posted on 4-14-2016 at 08:28 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Cerebite  
hi guys, I dont often if ever come into this part of the boards but my brother in law sent me this link.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-slider-project#/
I did a quick scan of the threads in here and did not see anything explicitly about it and thought you all would be interested.
This is for a terrain park that they have in the Hood River. They are trying to raise funds for additional terrain/ obstacles with the usual crowd sourced incentives.
Enjoy, now back to my wheels and dirt :lol:

I'm not rushing up to Da Hood but that is one pretty darn cool setup! I bet the locals have a blast in that place.

I agree, back to your wheels and dirt... And your new hunka, hunka, 10 square meters of NASA Power Wing lovin. :lol:

Kites:
Born-Kite LongStar-2 (3.5m, 5.5m, 7.5m, 9.5m, 12.5m);
Born-Kite NASA Star-3 (1.5m, 2.5m, 3.2m, 4.0m; z-bridled for handle flying)

Buggy:
Peter Lynn Bigfoot+ modified with VTT rail & seat kit (a seriously great performance upgrade), two sets of Sysmic rims (one set with BigFoot slicks for the "beach" of the Great Salt Lake and the other with 6-ply trailer tires for the Ivanpah playa), and BigKidKites AQR (because it keeps me in the bug and in my marriage)

NAPKA Member US2815
SWATK Member UT00003

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Hosting