Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Born-Kite LongStar quiver for sale at IBX - SOLD
Windstruck

Mood: Feelin' oh so (single) skinny and Sysmic!

[*] posted on 2-15-2016 at 07:52 AM
Born-Kite LongStar quiver for sale at IBX - SOLD

I have a quiver (3, 5, and 7m) of near-new Born-Kite LongStar kites along with a B-K 5-line bar modified to make the LSs fly like next-gen NS3s. These are great kites in great shape. My quiver has swollen to the point of bursting and these LSs overlap with my quiver of NS3s.

I will bring these with me to IBX next month. I'd like to sell the complete setup as a whole unit as compared to splitting it up.

I'll sell the whole quiver and bar/line set for $500. If somebody wants these that isn't going to IBX then I'll sell for $500 + shipping. This more than 50% off new pricing and they are barely used!

I've got these listed in the for sale section:
http://www.powerkiteforum.com/viewthread.php?tid=31543

Kites:
Born-Kite LongStar-2 (3.5m, 5.5m, 7.5m, 9.5m, 12.5m);
Born-Kite NASA Star-3 (1.5m, 2.5m, 3.2m, 4.0m; z-bridled for handle flying)

Buggy:
Peter Lynn Bigfoot+ modified with VTT rail & seat kit (a seriously great performance upgrade), two sets of Sysmic rims (one set with BigFoot slicks for the "beach" of the Great Salt Lake and the other with 6-ply trailer tires for the Ivanpah playa), and BigKidKites AQR (because it keeps me in the bug and in my marriage)

NAPKA Member US2815
SWATK Member UT00003
dman

Mood: The usual

[*] posted on 2-29-2016 at 05:22 AM

I'll be taking them for a ride, find me first thing when you get down here. I'm still very serious about them but I want to give them a try first.

I'll be in a white F350 with a grey shell and utah plates.

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Hosting