Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Kite surfing schools in Egypt
andrsap

[*] posted on 8-15-2012 at 04:40 PM
Kite surfing schools in Egypt

I’m planning my vacation in Egypt this December. Can anyone recommend good kite surfing spots and schools (I am beginner)? Desirable in a package with hotel. Which destination is wind promising at this time? Thanks a lot in advance.
lives2fly

[*] posted on 8-16-2012 at 03:12 AM

Hey Me too!!

Wind is supposed to be pretty reliable & you are pretty much guaranteed sun and temps around 25 degrees celcius so not too warm or cold.

Staying in Sharm El Shiek.

I would actually avoid package deals because you might end up in accomodation a long way from your kite school! these things are usually set up by tour companies rather than kiters....

Book your kite lessons and ask the school to recommend a hotel near where they teach. Most of the beaches are private to hotels or activity providers of various sorts (in Sharm anyway) so you really need to get that right!

For a Kiteschool I would recommend Kitejunkies - http://kitejunkies.com/ they have links to a couple of nearby hotels on their site.

Egypt is cheap at the moment its a great time to go.

15m Naish Fly,12m & 7.5m Naish Cults, 10m & 12m Naish Parks, 9m Naish Bolt, 6m & 14m Naish X3's, 13m PL Venom, 10m & 6m Ozone Access,
1.5m flexi Buzz, 3.5m Flexifoil Bullet, 4.7m flexi Rage, 5.6m PL Twister II, 6.6m flexi Blade, 8.0m HQ Toxic
Flexdeck Landboard, Nobile Flying Carpet 160, Airush Switch 142, Slingshot Misfit 136, Naish Monarch 134, North Whip 5'8", Fischer Skis, Palmer & Drake Snowboards.
andrsap

[*] posted on 8-16-2012 at 10:54 AM

Thank you lives2fly for the valuable information. I have checked KiteJunkies in internet, they have plenty of positive reviews in TripAdvisor. It gives me good feeling to be in good hands :smilegrin:.

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio