Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: i did it
doublespeed360

Mood: pimp your buggies

[*] posted on 30-7-2012 at 05:50 PM
i did it

well today is a can not forget that.i don't know who said it ,i think it was rick g. but it was a challenge or goal but our beach has a little bit more to ride but everything got to be just right. at the end there ,the tide has to be super low, the wind got to be south east then there can't be any muck[ it's at the half way house today ha ha ] i was able to ride to the next beach going through rocks ,6 inch drop off, water ,and a huge sea wall to my left.being light on the foot pegs i did bottem out but i did it i think i'm the first one.for the nahant crew it's like discovering new land i feel like columbus when he found america WICKED HAPPY and i have a pkf witness, brian fast .video is in my head.sunny day ,smooth beach ,babes in bikinis,on my ekko 3.8 4 pm. a little overpowered but it's what i needed.paul

librespecial
libre v-max
pl comp ,mbs comp6
jojo, ozone,quadrifoil,ekko,skytiger
doublespeed360

[*] posted on 30-7-2012 at 05:57 PM

wrong place .i wanted it in gen.chit chat don't know how to move it there.

librespecial
libre v-max
pl comp ,mbs comp6
shehatesmyhobbies
Posting Freak

Mood: Serious Buggy withdraws!

[*] posted on 30-7-2012 at 06:55 PM

I don't care where you put it Paul, just glad you had another great day, doing what you love to do, breaking in new ground, and givin'r hell!

Glad you had a Wicked time! See you in October!

Rich
NAPKA President
US 66
www.napka.org

302 480 6008

Phantoms!
My ride: GT Rapide
Check out the Wildwood Buggy Bash Facebook page!
B-Roc
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 30-7-2012 at 06:55 PM

How far past the rotary did you go? Did you get to RicS-P-A-M-L-I-N-K-s house? :wee:

Depower Quiver: 14m Gin Eskimo, 10m Gin Eskimo III, 6m Gin Yeti, 4.5m Gin Yeti (custom bridle and mixer)
Fixed Bridle Quiver: MAC Bego 400, JOJO ET Instinct 2.5 & 5.5, Lil Devil 1.5, Sting 1.2
Rides: Ground Industries
cheezycheese
Posting Freak

Mood: Ready for action !!!

[*] posted on 30-7-2012 at 07:18 PM

Top secret beach paulie...? :wee:

US888
PL- Aero v1 11m / Phantom 6/9/12/15/18
Ozone Chrono v2 9m
Liquid Force Elite 6.5m
Flysurfer - Peak 3 4m
PKD - Century 2.5m, Soulfly 3.5m
Ted's Profoil-1m/3.5m
Custom NABX Rev
GT Rapide V/VTT-XR+ Special
RedSky
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 30-7-2012 at 07:28 PM

Weldone doublespeed. You're like me. Just going up and down the beach ain't enough. We need to explore.
Even if that means negotiating rocks and other hazards and getting wet.

I too found new-found-land at my local beach on Sunday. A 7 mile strip of beach owned by the M.O.D. ( ministry of defence ) used as a live firing range most days and laying beyond the outlet pipe is usually and strictly out of bounds to Joe public when the red flags are flying.

Stray onto their land at any other time and you'll be chased off by speed boats or army personnel in Jeeps. But on Sunday the flags were down and the tide was out so my friend and I gunned it passing numerous security cameras dotted along the empty beach and riding up to 50 mph on large pebbles and sea defences on a inclined bank for many miles until we made our way to with in a mile of the nuclear power station at Dungeness before heading inland.

To my knowledge this place has never been buggied before. We were rewarded with huge expanses of undulating hard packed stone, steep shingle banks, burnt out tanks with exit wounds the size of footballs, hidden bunkers, washed up sea containers. The perfect off beach buggy adventure. Just awesome! The only thing missing were the babes in bikinis carrying AK47's. :lol:
doublespeed360

[*] posted on 31-7-2012 at 04:39 PM

b-roc,to the right side of red rock,mark i'm sorry i can't tell you ,it's top secret.redsky your adventure sounded so cool,my ride was about 500 hundred yards.i went there twice i didn't want to push it my libre special seat is being fix,much safer.wide axle would'nt have made it .paul

librespecial
libre v-max
pl comp ,mbs comp6

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio