Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Unplanned
Samm

Mood: cooler than cooler than cool

[*] posted on 12-7-2011 at 10:11 PM
Unplanned

Had some good wind the other day.. actually GREAT wind. But low and behold after 30 seconds of riding my landboard, one of my binding L-brackets snapped. I practiced riding with only one foot/ no feet secured, which is probably a good skill to learn.. but i really wasnt feeling it. So i ran back to my trunk and pulled out a pair of street skates that i had thrown in there to someday try when i had the balls to try it. It was a ton of fun! Granted i ate it hard, and i was using street skates on a bumpy grass field.. but it was good enough that im definitely thinking of grabbing a pair of off road skates! I love how many things you can do with power kites! :spin:
spartan1

[*] posted on 12-8-2011 at 06:02 AM

Hey Samm, get your self some larger wheeled skates and you'll have a blast.

If you cant get some rubber neumatic wheels, get your self some speed skates, the frame under the boot/shoe of the speed skates are longer and the wheels are larger than the standard street skates, so you have a better flow over grass terrain.

Spartan
elnica

[*] posted on 12-9-2011 at 03:33 PM

I have a pair of coyote tracks for sale if you want them. You can adapt them to another rollerblade boot (assuming you arent a size 7) and get some 6 inch inflatable skike or scooter wheels.

http://www.powerkiteforum.com/viewthread.php?tid=20182

Spartan has some awesone videos skating! it gives you an idea of what's possible. I have a long ways to go before I'm that good though!

Too many kites, boards, and etceteras.

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio