Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  38    40
Author: Subject: Good Trader List
Windstruck

Mood: Feelin' oh so (single) skinny and Sysmic!

[*] posted on 2-16-2017 at 12:18 PM

I want to make a big shout out to Sam (Cheddarhead) for being a classy guy and sending me a U2U last night letting me know how pleased he is with some skis I sold him earlier this winter season. Thanks Big Daddy! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

As folks will appreciate, knowing your (former) gear is in great hands and is being used and enjoyed to its fullest makes a lot more difference often times than the $$$s changing hands. Made my day to get that spontaneous note.

Kites:
Born-Kite LongStar-2 (3.5m, 5.5m, 7.5m, 9.5m, 12.5m);
Born-Kite NASA Star-3 (1.5m, 2.5m, 3.2m, 4.0m; z-bridled for handle flying)

Buggy:
Peter Lynn Bigfoot+ modified with VTT rail & seat kit (a seriously great performance upgrade), two sets of Sysmic rims (one set with BigFoot slicks for the "beach" of the Great Salt Lake and the other with 6-ply trailer tires for the Ivanpah playa), and BigKidKites AQR (because it keeps me in the bug and in my marriage)

NAPKA Member US2815
SWATK Member UT00003
PistolPete

[*] posted on 3-24-2017 at 07:03 PM

Adding Memopad to the GTL :smug:

Great info sharing, fair price, quick shipment and kites in the exact condition as described :thumbup:

NAPKA-US28
Serge

[*] posted on 4-11-2017 at 07:59 AM

Adding Anthonyshopguy to the Good Trader list. Smooth and honest transaction. All in pristine condition. Thanks, Tony!
D Cheek

Mood: Still addicted

[*] posted on 5-3-2017 at 03:54 PM

Big Kid ROCKs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another great deal with Jeff. Thanks a lot for you service and generosity. Super fast shipper!

You might be able to beat his prices but you can't beat his meat. Opps.....(saw this in a butcher shop)

Really, His prices are very reasonable, even low, his service is great and he'll give you an education if you ask him. This guy IS A KITE BUGGY EXPERT!
Serge

[*] posted on 6-7-2017 at 09:10 AM

Giving thumbs up to Mikelp3586 for a smooth transaction. Thanks, Mike!
Windstruck

Mood: Feelin' oh so (single) skinny and Sysmic!

[*] posted on 6-26-2017 at 09:45 AM

I want to put out a big PLUS, PLUS, PLUS with working with John (Blitzhound). He and I entered into a gentleman's agreement these past weeks for him to buy a 12m Peak3 but make installments over time as sales from some kites he had on the block cleared out. He just paid me his final installment and everything went as smooth as silk. I love a good win-win like this and would happily deal with him again any day.

Kites:
Born-Kite LongStar-2 (3.5m, 5.5m, 7.5m, 9.5m, 12.5m);
Born-Kite NASA Star-3 (1.5m, 2.5m, 3.2m, 4.0m; z-bridled for handle flying)

Buggy:
Peter Lynn Bigfoot+ modified with VTT rail & seat kit (a seriously great performance upgrade), two sets of Sysmic rims (one set with BigFoot slicks for the "beach" of the Great Salt Lake and the other with 6-ply trailer tires for the Ivanpah playa), and BigKidKites AQR (because it keeps me in the bug and in my marriage)

NAPKA Member US2815
SWATK Member UT00003
Glx

[*] posted on 6-26-2017 at 08:16 PM

Another huge fan of Jeff bigkid. In the last couple of months I have got 4 kites from him for very good prices and very quick shipping. Also, equaly important, I have got a ton of advice every time I have asked a question.
One of the kites that was purchased as used was still crispy. I think I roughed it up more on my first flight, today, than all the miles that Jeff had put into it.
Thanks again Jeff
Glx

[*] posted on 6-26-2017 at 08:21 PM

Wanted to add Scott flyguy0101 to this list. Sent me a flexifoil buggy in very good condition, in the time that we had agreed upon, even though he ran into a few pesky problems with taking the buggy apart for shipping.
Scott, Thank you for letting it go and sending it in a timely manner.
ssayre

[*] posted on 6-28-2017 at 03:16 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Windstruck  
I want to put out a big PLUS, PLUS, PLUS with working with John (Blitzhound). He and I entered into a gentleman's agreement these past weeks for him to buy a 12m Peak3 but make installments over time as sales from some kites he had on the block cleared out. He just paid me his final installment and everything went as smooth as silk. I love a good win-win like this and would happily deal with him again any day.

I might look into this option on your future kite sales. What is your current APR? :)
Serge

[*] posted on 7-20-2017 at 06:48 PM

Adding RDAVIS to the Good Trader list. Smooth and honest transaction. Everything as described. Thanks, Rian!
rdavis

[*] posted on 7-21-2017 at 02:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Serge  

Adding RDAVIS to the Good Trader list. Smooth and honest transaction. Everything as described. Thanks, Rian!

Thank you, Serge!

Gravityguy

[*] posted on 8-10-2017 at 09:22 PM

I bought 3 kites from Blitzhound a little while back. Honest, a lot of good information to share, nicely shipped!

PL Venom 10m & 16m
HQ Montana 9.5m HQ Beamer3 3.0, HQ Rush 250
Prism Tensor 5.0
PL Competition Standard Buggy
(Rev B Series, Various Duel Line Stunt Kites & Single Line)
Serge

[*] posted on 9-13-2017 at 06:21 PM

Giving thumbs up to RickyD for a smooth transaction. Honest trader. You've earned my respect! Thanks, Rick!
RickyD

[*] posted on 10-6-2017 at 07:58 AM

Thanks Serge!
 Pages:  1  ..  38    40

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Hosting