Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: blade II 2.0 or bullet 2.5
slimjim242

Mood: waiting for the stormy weather to go and the right wind to come

thumbup.gif posted on 10-28-2004 at 08:07 AM
blade II 2.0 or bullet 2.5

hi im a 12 year old thats been flying a beamer 1.8 for a while and thinking of a kite upgrade. ive been seriously thinking of getting a bullet as ive heard such good things or a blade. basically the question is which one would be the best for me to get? im really just wanting a small upgrade so im not sure which is best a bullet 2.5 or a blade 2.0 which will feel like its got slightly more power but without overpowering me. by the way i weigh about 5st
bondcw

Mood: Waitin' for wind

[*] posted on 10-29-2004 at 06:11 AM

You'll probably find both will give you more power than your current kite. I have a 3.6 Beamer and found a 4m Blade had a lot more power. The answer really is what do you want it for? The Blade will give you good vertical lift, good for Landboarding and Jumping, the Bullet will give better lateral pull, better for scudding and buggying. Or if you like your Beamer just buy a bigger one of those or a PKD Buster which gives the same amount of pull per metre.
slimjim242

Mood: waiting for the stormy weather to go and the right wind to come

[*] posted on 10-29-2004 at 08:31 AM

thnx for your help it would be for jumping and landboarding so i think id get a blade 2.0. does anyone know where i can get a blade II 2.0 for a resonably price

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio