Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Perspective
Craig Sparkes

Mood: Stoked!

[*] posted on 8-3-2013 at 07:37 AM
Perspective

Hi All,

Something has happened over the last 24 hours which really puts things into perspective and makes the small issue this year, really seem like nothing at all.

Ok Dean messed up, but lets be honest, is the gathering going to be any different to any other years?

Do we really spend $1000's to sit in a big tent, go to the loo or to kite with friends?

The last bit is going to be the same this year. If the club had not organised the gathering, would we all be out there kiting? Probably not.

We all just want to KITE! I cant wait for it personally, support the club taht has made this happen, and to help the club make 2014 the best yet!

A very close friend of myself & Dave has been diagnosed with Cancer, she is 22. Kinda puts the issues about the gathering into to obsolete.

PLEASE AMERICAN KITERS, you still have events, you still have people willing to help sport grow. Europe does not.

Looking forward to seeing friends and more importantly, kiting with friends. Life is too short, enjoy each moment.

Cheers.

BeamerBob
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-3-2013 at 09:34 AM

Yes its about the riding and the friends. Can't wait for us to all be on the playa.

Coastal Wind Sports Team Rider
Landsegler Disc wheels
PTW Hero Buggy - XXtreme ApeXX Buggy US 88 - Libre Hardcore
IvanpahBuggyExpo.com
Youtube link
Bob Muse
HQ Montana X 8m, Montana IX 12m, HQ Ignition LEI 5m,
PL Phantom 12m, 15m, Big Blu 24m+, Synergy 10m, Venom 10m, 13m , Phantom II 12m Vapors 3.8, 5.4, Crosskite Sonic 7m, PKD Combat 10.3m
Uturn Butane 2.5m PKD Buster 3m Genetrix Hydra 7m Ozone Yakuza GT 14m
fast freddy

[*] posted on 8-3-2013 at 10:11 AM

Sorry to hear about your friend Craig, as most who know me know that cancer hits close to home with me, my thoughts are with her and those who are close to her. I too cant wait to get together and have a "legendary" time.
Wolfpaklv

Mood: Windy

[*] posted on 12-3-2013 at 09:14 AM

My condolences to your friend. Bring her out to Ivanpah for a tandem ride. That ought to help lift her spirits!

Looking forward to seeing the dry lake full of other people who enjoy this rad sport!

Brian Holgate

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio