Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Post Pre Event at Lake Mojave
Wolfpaklv

Mood: Windy

[*] posted on 21-2-2013 at 02:35 PM
Post Pre Event at Lake Mojave

Last year there was a conversation that started about taking a night and going to Lake Mojave. AJ use to regular this place when he would visit NABX. 6 Mile Cove at Lake Mojave is a great place for Kitesurfing. For those of you who kitesurf, it is a hidden gem. I was even thinking of trying to come up with a clever name for it, like the "NABX Rinse" or something like that.

I purpose we visit there on the night of the 1st. You don't need a permit, there are bathrooms, and you can camp right next to the water. Enjoy the water and rinse off your gear. It is in between Red Lake and Ivanpah so its not out of the way.

Your thoughts?

Brian Holgate
Wolfpaklv

Mood: Windy

[*] posted on 21-2-2013 at 02:40 PM

chris

Mood: Inducing camber

[*] posted on 21-2-2013 at 03:10 PM

Great idea.

Last year, at the end of NABX, Brian showed me the way and introduced me to all the local kiteboarders. Great water riding. Indeed, it made for an amazing freshwater rinse after the event with a super cool vibe. Echo's of AJ.

Count me in.

The only concern is for RV's on the dirt road to 6 Mile. It is very jostling (I lost a control panel off the outside). But, hey, that's what rentals are for. :dunno:

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio