Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Your inputs is appreciated.
Abuelo

[*] posted on 9-24-2019 at 10:38 AM
Your inputs is appreciated.

Hello... I was a kite buggier who used to go to Sunset Beach twice every year. However due to life circumstances I have not been able to buggy for a couple of years. I would like to sell all of my kite buggy equipment, though I feel it would be better to sell as a package. I was wondering if you would give me your input and ideas on prices and so on, your input is much appreciated.

Libre V-Max buggy with big foot tires as well as the regular tires, added a back rest / support.
Ozone Manta II 10 m
Ozone Manta II 8 m
Ozone Quantum 13.5 m
JOJO RM 10
JOJO RS 6500
JOJO RS 3500
Ozone Yakuza 3.7
Ozone Yakuza 2.5

All of the kites are in like new condition and some have never been used. Every kite has lines and handles or bars (manta's). I always washed my kites after buggying and making sure there was no sand left in them. There are no tears or abrasions and as I mentioned , they are in excellent condition. Ideas on how to sell the stuff and for how much is appreciated.

thank you,

IMG_0792.jpeg - 193kB

IMG_0359.jpeg - 142kB

IMG_0194.jpeg - 130kB IMG_0195.jpeg - 146kB
B-Roc

[*] posted on 9-24-2019 at 02:00 PM

My only advice is to sell them individually and maybe offer a discount if someone wants to bundle them together. I can't imagine too many people are looking to pick up a mostly complete quiver of fixed bridle race kites and closely sized, high A/R depowers along with a buggy. Pictures of the kites, lines, bars, bags, etc. definitely help as "like new" condition, I have come to learn, means different things to different people. Posting all that is a lot of work but it's probably the best way to get the most $ for your efforts. Scan through the "For Sale" forum to get an idea of what things have been going for and then price accordingly. Price the kites below average worth if you want to move them faster or price them for what they are likely worth if you don't mind waiting around or haggling a bit.

PS... another reason pics help... your post says you are selling an 8 and a 10m manta but the pic is of an 8 and 12m. Discrepancies leave buyers confused and cautious.

Depower Quiver: 14m Gin Eskimo, 10m Gin Eskimo III, 6m Gin Yeti, 4.5m Gin Yeti (custom bridle and mixer)
Fixed Bridle Quiver: MAC Bego 400, JOJO ET Instinct 2.5 & 5.5, Lil Devil 1.5, Sting 1.2
Rides: Ground Industries
Abuelo

[*] posted on 9-24-2019 at 03:58 PM

Thank you for the input, you are right as the size of the Manta's are wrong on my post.... will have to pay close attention to those details.
Pablo

Mood: Stoked

[*] posted on 9-25-2019 at 04:46 PM

U2U sent regarding the buggy.

Sysmic S1 Buggy.

0.7m / 1.4m / 2.0m PKD Buster I
4.4m PKD Buster
10m JoJo RM+

6m Flysurfer Outlaw
12m Ozone Access
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio