Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Spring SOBB 2014
Windy Heap

Mood: Mad Scientist Evil Genius

[*] posted on 5-20-2014 at 05:27 PM

Myself being of "Canadian" dna and blood, my 95 year old bitter cynical "I grew up eating dirt and was happy to have it to eat" grandmother from ALBERTA, and my Calgarian parents would scorn you Canucks to a pulp...........you're not "from Canada" like a far off remote never heard of island location.

Being a born and raised Seattlite, I'm from Washington, not "the USA".

Geezus have pride you're from BC,...............dammmmit!!!............but then again, in the 'States, 98% of the educmacated public school produced braindead kids can't name even 2 or 3 of the Provinces. Nor who the Prime Minister is.

"Canada" is awesome, their navy is what, 4 canoes and some beaver pelts to hurl at the French? Of course you generated Terrance and Phillips from South Park, so the world thanks you, also:

The best sounding 3 guy band of the Rock Group Rush, Curling, R&R and Crown Royal, Kokanee Molsend and Labatts beer, and drinking age of 19............of course you can't forget to wear your Toque "toouk" wool hat in the winter, while listening to Bob and Doug McKenzie...........did I miss anything from up north of the Yukon and Artic Circle? Oh yeah, back bacon "Canadian style"......grins.

hugs to all, "aye"?

Go Detroit Red Wings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHYm112ByQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32CwrOZVobo

Dave - Life is a big ocean out there to swim in.

2.3m Peter Lynn Vibe II
Two 2.6m Peter Lynn Viper S's
3.9m Peter Lynn Viper
5.3m Peter Lynn Viper
5.3m Peter Lynn ViperS
6.8m Peter Lynn Viper S
Bladerunner

[*] posted on 5-21-2014 at 08:30 AM

Since folks from Alberta and B.C. attend this event and stay at the Motel, Canadians seems correct ? EH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKLkmTz-kJw

Kites: 2.5m Profoil , Quadrifoil XL kitesurfer, NPW 5 Danger.
Flexifoil: 1.7m Sting, 4.9m Blade 3, 9m Blade 2.
Flysurfer : 19m Speed 2 SA, 7m Pulse
Peter Lynn :18m Phantom, 15m Synergy, 10m Synergy, 1200 Farc, 460 Sarc, 130 Tarc, 5m Peel, 4.2m , 6.4, 8.5 C-Quads, 3.5 LS2 single skin.

Rides: Flexi / P.L. Frankin'Buggy , Shaped + straight skiis, sand skis, Coyote blades. Core 95 ATB. RKB R2 ATB .

Ken (K2)
Windy Heap

Mood: Mad Scientist Evil Genius

[*] posted on 5-21-2014 at 10:07 AM

I'll be there Tues/Wednesday next week, and will bring my Rosetta Stone "it's very very easy to learn French in 2804 hours using our Rosetta 12 DVD's set"

"Pardon me Sir, will you please hold my beer" = 'Pardonnez-moi Monsieur, tenez s'il vous plaît ma bière'

"Fly the kite left" = faites voler le cerf-volant quitté

"I am going too fast" = Je vais trop vite!!!

"what is that dog doing to the other beach dog?" = Que ce chien fait-il à l'autre chien de plage ?

"how do I get the sand out of my butt crack?" = Reçois-je du sable de mon craquement de bout ?

"This group of local cheerleader girls in thong bikinis jumping rope look fabulous don't you think? = Ce groupe de filles de majorette locales dans le saut à corde de bikinis de longe semble fabuleux vous ne pensez pas ?

"May I have my beer back, for me to share with them?" = 'Puis-je avoir ma bière en arrière, pour moi pour partager avec eux ?'

"Damn you hunchback French buffoon, you have drank all my beer!!!" = Damnez-vous le farceur de français de bossu, vous avez a bu toute ma bière

'LOOK LOOK LOOK, Oh yes please do look up! Now a seagull has pooped in your eye!' = 'REGARDEZ LE COUP D'OEIL DE COUP D'OEIL, levez Ah oui s'il vous plaît les yeux! Maintenant une mouette a fait caca dans votre oeil!'

"Oh yes, the sunset IS very beautiful with all the kite fliers passed out on the beach, let me get my gopro camera for Youtube." = Ah oui, le crépuscule EST assez bel avec tous les aviateurs de cerf-volant distribués sur la plage, me permettre de recevoir mon appareil de photo gopro pour Youtube.

see ya'll next week. GRINS :thumbup:

Dave - Life is a big ocean out there to swim in.

2.3m Peter Lynn Vibe II
Two 2.6m Peter Lynn Viper S's
3.9m Peter Lynn Viper
5.3m Peter Lynn Viper
5.3m Peter Lynn ViperS
6.8m Peter Lynn Viper S
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio