Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Official from the NABX Team STATEMENT!
deanaoxo

Mood: seeking aoxo~

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 04:42 AM
Official from the NABX Team STATEMENT!

While it is true that there is no NABX this year,as has been posted, the team behind NABX has been working with the BLM over the last month or so to work out what can be done. We have worked closely with the BLM to make sure that something is in place and we are compliant. While there isn't an official event on Ivanpah, as the email which everyone that has been a member of NABX plainly states ,we are meeting our friends from around the world in Primm for a get together. BLM have said that they are willing to issue permits to all fliers, and the team will sort these out for you so there is no need to contact them directly. This is all in hand.

All I can do is say that due to personal reasons which I don't see I have to go into publicly, meant that the paperwork for NABX didn't get into the BLM on time. I am sorry and have apologized publicly in an email and in the NABX group, HOWEVER we have done our best to make sure that you will still have a great time and that you will fly together and meet up with all your friends.

PLease don't think that we are out to ruin the dry lake or run afoul of the BLM. We are all passionate about our sport and our love for our surroundings. WE do not want to cause issues nor problems with the authorities, hence why I am had and continue to have many conversations and emails with the BLM as well as other BLM permit holders and have gone through step by step how we can help and get others to come worldwide to enjoy our sport and all rules will be abided by.

Please support us in this effort, we will need everyones help. Also know that you can write me direct and that there will be a new website up this week! Yes, the last week in February!!!!

Aoxomoxoa~soon~!
jeepersjoey

Mood: Vapor Trails...

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 07:08 AM

There will be a new, unscheduled, participant at "BURNING MAN".

hehehe I kid.

Perhaps an understanding of when we will get passes, what the $100 now includes (passes are free, correct?), if there will be any Sponsors, and if we are not allowed to go "flocking this way" are we still allowed to camp together?

Get the passes in people's hands and we will all rest easy. Don't expect us to bet thousands of dollars in travel and loss-of-work on your word.

As a Quality Manager I had a quote on my wall "In God we trust, everyone else must show us the facts."

Peter Lynn - Resurrected Vapors (thanks to Tenacious Tape): 3.2, 3.8, 4.5, 5.4m. Size 2.3m (dead) - all internal bellows shredded
Pansh - Cerberus - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.5, 9m. (red)
Peter Lynn - Viper - 2.6m
Flexifoil - Rage - Rasta 1.8, 2.5 (dead), 3.5 (dead), 4.7 (v2). New backup of 2.5m and 3.5m.
Ozone - Method 6.5m (w/ Ozone Turbo Bar)
Libre - Bora - Yellow 3.0 & 4.5 (both on their last breath of life)
Peter Lynn - C-Quad - 6.3
HQ - NPW9: 3.4 & 5.3. NPW5: 1.0

Buggies (Kite and Land)
#1 Buggy: Libre Full-Race
#2 Buggy: Peter Lynn Suspension buggy
#3 Sailer: Homemade Land Sailer
#4 Buggy: Windspeed Pro Ivanpah Buggy named Bruce (because he weighs 130 lbs!!)

Paul's Photo Album

Paul's Videos
erratic winds

Mood: ATGATT! Armor up!

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 08:12 AM

Burningman has actually reigned in powerkiting..you're no longer allowed to go anywhere on the playa, you have to stick to the "airport" area....

Got a video around here somewhere of someone riding thru burningman on some coyotes flying a synergy.....definitely looked like a great way to see the sights...

Tide? What's a tide? Man, it's 1000 miles to any ocean.
bigkid

Mood: :-)

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 08:51 AM

Dean,
Official email sent.

Appex buggy, Libre hardcore buggies.
Flexboardz. Blokarts.
PKD Century Soulflys. NPW's. Nasa Stars.
A few other less flown oddballs,
Line sets from 10" to 328" or 2m to 100m.
worlds only AQR that works.
North American distributor for PKD.
"Kite Bugging is not an addiction until you try to quit".
Wolfpaklv

Mood: Windy

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 09:46 AM

Good News!!! Just got off the phone with Elaine. Since most or some of you guys had already made plans and spent a lot of $$$ she will begin issueing the casual use permits again for you guys. We can all gather and camp next to each other as we normally would. But we are being asked not to have any organized races or activities. And NO selling of goods, so make sure you get your NABX shirts and swag while your in Primm.

My intentions are not/nor have they been to destroy NABX. I love my kiter family. Although We may not all get a long kiting is my life. Ever since I bought my 1st kite from Corey 6 years ago my life was changed. All that matters to me know is going to work so I can make enough money to come out and play with you guys. Its either work or kites for me. There is not much in between....except for taking a photo here and there.

See you guys soon.

Brian Holgate
bigkid

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpaklv
And NO selling of goods, so make sure you get your NABX shirts and swag while your in Primm.

I understand this to say that selling has been permitted in the past?
I know that it was done in the open and I was told not to do it at all, and as for the guy who was selling stuff, "well we cant stop him". This just keeps getting better and better.
Guess there was 2 sets of rules for the event. And if there was 2 sets of rules, what was told to us is not what was really the truth. So what all were we lied to about? I can only imagine. Maybe the stories that have been going around are true.

NABX 2014? Is it to early to say NO?

Flexboardz. Blokarts.
geokite

Mood: name is mud...

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bigkid
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpaklv
And NO selling of goods, so make sure you get your NABX shirts and swag while your in Primm.

I understand this to say that selling has been permitted in the past?

That would be no. Repeated numerous times in many communications from the organizers, from way back when it was SBBB.

Quote:

NABX 2014? Is it to early to say NO?

Those who are supposed to be there, will be there. Those who shouldn't be there, will not. Enjoy.

Steve Bateman
Arcs: P:6,9,12m; Syn:8,10,12 V2:8m
PL Monster Buggy, 1994 Flexi buggy (original owner)
greasehopper

Mood: surfin' wit de' A-wee-ums

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by geokite

Those who are supposed to be there, will be there. Those who shouldn't be there, will not. Enjoy.

Yup, there ya go. If you really want to be there, you'll be there with bells on. Sign me up for 2014.

The playa is callin' and it says, "It's time to come home and play, hurry up."

Ken Shaw
Riding the wild sastrugi of the Sonoran Desert
Flexifoil : Blurr 3.5m, 5m
HQ : Beamer IV 5m : Montana V 9.5m : Crossfire II 3m
Ozone : Haka 5m : Cult 2.5m : Flow 2m : Imp 1.5m
Peter Lynn : Core 6.7m, 5.1m, 4m, 3m
Revolution : Speed series Blast : 1.5 SLE
Wolfpaklv

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 11:41 AM

Elaine has just asked me to share her email address with you guys. In order to have a FREE casual use permit, send her the following: Name, address, phone #, and email address. Her email is edowning@blm.gov. She really wants to help. She will be out of the office next week so please try to submit your info to her ASAP!

Brian Holgate
nudge

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 11:55 AM

I might be a bit confused here but on the 16th Feb I received an email from the NABX team I quote

Dear NABX participants,

I dean jordan have failed to file the BLM paperwork in a timely fashion.
Life intruded, I was late. The BLM is inflexible on this, and are not going
to issue us a permit. They have agreed to issue you, individual use permitswhich we are obtaining for you.

Read that again. Which we will get for you!!!!!

You just show up.

I apologize. This will never ever happen again.

We will do everything we can to take care of you. Those who are already
registered are now members of the NABX ‘Club’ and will have a permit.
We are trying to fix the web site to reflect all of this, and we are.
Anyone who supports us, can register to join the club, but this site will be
redirected to another site, ASAP.

This CLEARLY states that the team will be getting permits for you and that you do not need to get one yourself and will be done for all those that registered.........puzzled why all the panic about not hearing anything when 10 days ago a message was sent to everyone?!.....or is that just me?

deanaoxo

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 12:06 PM

It certainly is taking a lot of energy away from what we are trying to do.

seeking aoxo,

could i please go back to work now?
jeepersjoey

Mood: Vapor Trails...

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 12:08 PM

I applied for a permit to be on the land the week before NABX. Elaine called me last night.

I just got off the phone with her. Super nice. No question there.

The permits are free. They are good for essentially a year (not fully but roll with me here).

She said that when Dean sends her the list, which she says she has not gotten yet, all those people will be issued a Permit. If they already were issued a Permit, she will not be sending them another. They will be sent DiRECTLY to the person, not Dean.

She issued me a permit already and it is in the mail. It is good from the day I get it to sometime in October.

I paid the $100 to Dean and am part of the "Approved" list. However, i have my own Permit and will not be getting another because Dean submits my name. Looking at the NABX site, it says there are no refunds.

No big tent. No sponsors. No purchasing. No selling. No gambling (she mentioned poker chips). No Organization allowed. No toilets. Just a bunch of guys standing around acting like we do not know each other fleeing when the BLM cop drives by...and trust me...they will be a presence that will be there watching us.

Elaine made it very clear that we are not to organize anything. Just a whole bunch of guys acting like we are randomly bouncing off each other.

As my psychologist parents have taught me...this is a crisis and everything is secondary until resolved. I am seeing radio silence from the organizer...

Peter Lynn - Resurrected Vapors (thanks to Tenacious Tape): 3.2, 3.8, 4.5, 5.4m. Size 2.3m (dead) - all internal bellows shredded
Pansh - Cerberus - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.5, 9m. (red)
Peter Lynn - Viper - 2.6m
Flexifoil - Rage - Rasta 1.8, 2.5 (dead), 3.5 (dead), 4.7 (v2). New backup of 2.5m and 3.5m.
Ozone - Method 6.5m (w/ Ozone Turbo Bar)
Libre - Bora - Yellow 3.0 & 4.5 (both on their last breath of life)
Peter Lynn - C-Quad - 6.3
HQ - NPW9: 3.4 & 5.3. NPW5: 1.0

Buggies (Kite and Land)
#1 Buggy: Libre Full-Race
#2 Buggy: Peter Lynn Suspension buggy
#3 Sailer: Homemade Land Sailer
#4 Buggy: Windspeed Pro Ivanpah Buggy named Bruce (because he weighs 130 lbs!!)

Paul's Photo Album

Paul's Videos
Wolfpaklv

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 12:23 PM

Hey Nudge, yes your right. The confusion was last week Elaine informed me that they would not issue any more permits...through Dean or otherwise. I was asked to share this info. However she is not a malicious person. She is actually really kind. Since most people had already bought plane tickets and invested money before they knew the permit was not in hand for the event. The BLM decided they would allow people there own permits so they can still show up on the lake and not be hassled by the Ranger.

Brian Holgate
van

Mood: ride ! ride ! ride !

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jeepersjoey
Just a bunch of guys standing around acting like we do not know each other fleeing when the BLM cop drives by...and trust me...they will be a presence that will be there watching us.

Reminds me of the street market in Vietnam. When the MP comes thru the street, every vendor grab their stuff and run, including my half eating bowl of noodles. I didn't get a refund either!! :smilegrin:

US-00 ( That\'s right baby .. double O!!)
Engines:
8m charger, 10m Scorpion, 15m phantom, 19m venom, 5m npw9, 8m npw-ha, 9m switchblade , 14m Ozone Catalyst

Rides:
VTT Black Widow, VTT Stinger Race, Flexboardz Haize, Trampa , Spleene HT Door 59, MTH custom twin tip

713-499-0100
http://www.shopvtt.com
http://www.vantantech.com
deanaoxo

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 12:29 PM

So, are you also trying to bring the club down?

The moment we saw this misinformation we responded. Of course it takes us away from our real jobs, it keeps us from doing the things that you joined the club for, and we now have to address non issues.

Please support the club, if you don't that's great, by posting on this site, you can directly affect the outcome of what is going on in Primm.

If that is what you want, fine, but remember, we asked you to trust us. If you don't want to, also fine, why ruin it for the others?

Quote:
Originally posted by jeepersjoey I am seeing radio silence from the organizer...
RonH

Mood: Missing Sunset Beach

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 12:38 PM

Wow...

Sounds like all this could have been easily avoided :crazy:

I really think I am glad I decided to pass this year and head out to the beach instead!

Ron

PL reactor 2013 2.8

PL XR+
Home-brew buggy
Wolfpaklv

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 12:45 PM

Indeed

Brian Holgate
awindofchange

Mood: Awesome - totally awesome

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 12:48 PM

Bigkid, sales of any kind have never been permitted on the playa unless you have a BLM issued commercial permit to do so. This includes any exchange of money or other (poker chips) for any reason, including raffles, drawings or admission charges. The exception to this is if you obtain a general use Event permit, you are allowed to collect an admission fee, a portion of which to be paid to the BLM. Even if you have a commercial permit, you are not allowed to open shop during someones general use event without their consent and full permission. You must also send the BLM their portion of your sales, you must have a California sales tax permit and you must collect California sales tax on all sales. I don't want to rain on anybody's parade, I don't make the rules. This obviously does not apply to those that own a commercial permit.

Although some people have looked at NABX as an event to pawn off their gear and have done so in the past, they have done so illegally (in the eyes of the BLM). Most of the time the eyes were turned to look the other way but it appears that they will no longer be doing so.

Myself (Awindofchange) and Corey (windpower) have always tried to make it clear that all sales will be conducted in our shops in Vegas where the money has been exchanged and deals/orders were placed before NABX or any event was underway. As a convenience to our customers, we have delivered products to the purchasers on the Playa but always abide to the BLM wishes of not opening up any type of commercial presence or even doing behind-the-barn type deals. There have been several other shops (which shall remain nameless) who have blatantly disregarded this rule in the past and it always brings up contention between the buggiers, NABX and the BLM.

Dean has stated many many times that NABX is NOT a commercial event and that sales should not be done. If you want to make a deal, do it off the playa - all of it, price advertising, deal making, the money exchange, the equipment exchange etc... This will help keep the peace between NABX and its organizers and with the BLM who are only trying to do their job.

Hope that helps.

awindofchange

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 01:16 PM

This was also posted in the other thread and I thought it best to include it here as well.

+++++++++begin post copy++++++

As for Brian and contact with the BLM, Elaine has been in contact with many of us locals on the issues surrounding this event. To help minimize the confusion Brian has unofficially volunteered to bring the discussions and information we have been having with the BLM regarding these issues to the group, the BLM in turn is in full contact with Dean. This has been a work between many people to get things sorted out. The discussions have been ongoing with the BLM, most behind the scenes, on access to the lake bed and at one time, it was close to being permanently non-existent for everyone (all kite buggiers), including the locals. Brian has put in a lot of work in smoothing things out and working out a solution so that we can continue to enjoy the best buggy spot in the world. As the old proverb goes, don't shoot the messenger.

I sincerely ask is that everyone please be as kind, courteous and respectful to the BLM as possible. They hold the keys to our fun and are in full control. They will not tolerate or respond to threats or ignorance nor should they. They enjoy us being there, they want us to be there but like anyone else, they will only tolerate so much before they get to the point of just banning it all and not having to deal with it. Elaine is a wonderful person who is willing to work with us, as are the rangers who patrol the area. Please treat all of them with respect and we will continue to have an awesome time on the playa for many years to come.

Thanks.

++++++++end post copy++++++++

bigkid

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 01:17 PM

Kent,
Not everything you said is true, I have spent alot of time talking to Elaine about a number of things. I am well aware of the rules of California and the BLM. Thats not the issue. Elaine is well aware of the rules also, She has the ability to regress time by 3 years now that some think they have forgot what happened not so long ago. Wonder why she told me that?

I like Elaine, She will bend over backwards to help you out, she will walk you through each step for any thing you need. She will work with you up to the moment of your event and even after it is complete. She wants nothing more than for the proses to go as smooth as possible. She will even show up at the event as a participant, or in her uniform because she has to correct a problem.

Looks like this is going to become a real big headache for a few long after the 8th of April, let along a huge problem for a bunch of people now. I guess this is one of those events that will split the family in half, I hope not but time will tell.

If anyone needs a permit, Elaine said to call her and she will walk you through the application if you need to to get your permit. The sooner the better.

Makes me laugh when watching the show "Cops" how the crooks know the law and tell the cops what they can and can't do after they were cought, because they have rights.:lol:

Flexboardz. Blokarts.
geokite

Mood: name is mud...

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bigkid

Looks like this is going to become a real big headache for a few long after the 8th of April, let along a huge problem for a bunch of people now. I guess this is one of those events that will split the family in half, I hope not but time will tell.

Elaborate please. All of us are not in the "know". What are the consequences of the event going as it is planned right now, for a few people?

By splitting the group up, do you mean those of us that will be back in 2014 vs. those of us who will not? See my post above....

Steve Bateman
Arcs: P:6,9,12m; Syn:8,10,12 V2:8m
PL Monster Buggy, 1994 Flexi buggy (original owner)
awindofchange

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 03:32 PM

Jeff, I only post what I know and what has been told to me. If you know more about the situation than all of us, please let us know. I really can't stand all this cloak-and-daggar type stuff. If you have news then share, if not then whatever. I have my own permits, none of this effects me and my ability to sail - unless somehow things get so bad that the BLM pulls the plug on everyone. So yea...please enlighten us all. There are many who are spending hard earned money that is tough to budget on attending, by keeping all of us in the dark, you make it very difficult for those that are straining their budgets to try and come out. At least give them the opportunity to back out and save their earnings if you know things are not going to be available for them should they come out.

dirtslide

Mood: ready for the beach.

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 04:01 PM

Beach for me this year ,hope that all is back to normal for NABX 2014 as i would like to return to that wonderful playa.

Ozone Imp Quattro 1m
Peter Lynn Vapor 2.7m
Ozone Octane 3m
Mac Bego 200,
Flexifoil Blade VIP 8.5m oh yah!!!!
Flexifoil Sting 1m (rasta)
Cooper Race 3.3m
NPW 3/5m
Sky Tiger hi 40,60
Sky Country Reflex 2/4/5/6/8.5m
Peter Lynn Vibe II 1.3m
Peter Lynn Voltage 4m
Peter Lynn 2014 Reactor II 2.8/4.4/6.8m
JOJO RM+ 5m, 10m thanks Jimmy
Flysurfer Speed 1.5. 17m
OG 1992 Peter Lynn comp buggy
Flexifoil Scout freestyle buggy
Ozone Instinct 3m
Naish Cult 7.5m
Ozone Edge 9m
Sysmic S1 Impact XXL race buggy
Peter Lynn/ David Sabilino Chopper buggy
Bigbear97e

Mood: been raining here for 3 weeks . . . un-quacking believeable

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by van
Quote:
Originally posted by jeepersjoey
Just a bunch of guys standing around acting like we do not know each other fleeing when the BLM cop drives by...and trust me...they will be a presence that will be there watching us.

Reminds me of the street market in Vietnam. When the MP comes thru the street, every vendor grab their stuff and run, including my half eating bowl of noodles. I didn't get a refund either!! :smilegrin:

LOL . . . VAN, come on up to BC . . We'll buy ya lunch . . . lol

- some kites
- NAPKA KC97 - BMK Frankenbuggy
- Hand me down snowboard gear from my kid
- wife burned wallet ... LOL
Proletariat

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 07:29 PM

So... This will be my first trip to NABX and I'm incredibly excited about meeting you all. But I'm really confused. Who is breaking what up and which side contains the proverbial "bad guys?" For that matter, I got very confused about the battle plan for 2014. Which side am I on again and for what reason? Does anyone have an infographic to help explain everything? No?

Well, I guess I'll just go fly some kites on the Playa with my buddies. You guys should come. It'll be fun! I heard that we just need to avoid being a bunch of disrespectful douchebags to the BLM, which is pretty reasonable when you consider they're letting us use their land.

Looking forward to seeing you guys (or at least some dust surrounding your location) in a few weeks!
pbc

Mood: Updated, edited, and published

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 07:36 PM

My, isn't that a lot of posts. I think everyone should take a little break and go read the bee keeping thread: http://www.powerkiteforum.com/viewthread.php?tid=25026 It might be the finest off topic thread this forum has ever seen.

Bee keeping aside, I am not worried a lick about the event this year, the next, or the year after that. I have faith in the people who have been managing the event for over a decade now. I think that kind of dedication speaks a lot for their interest in making things work.

I think we'll have a great time. I hope to see all of you in Primm the first week of April. It'll be fun. My goal today is the same as it was two decades ago when our tiny little sport was even tinier: Go fast in the company of like-minded individuals.

So come...and go fast.

Philip

I fly: Charger II 6.5m * Charger II 8m * Charger II 10m * Scorpion 10 (for sale) * Phantom II 12m * F-Arc 1200 * Venom 13m

I ride: Peter Lynn XR+ on Midis * Flexifoil Midi/Barrow * Peter Lynn Comp on Barrows * Peter Lynn XR+ (needs a fork)

I build: Custom bars for buggy pilots

I write about kite stuff: at http://philipbchase.com

Philip Chase
Scudley

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Proletariat
So... This will be my first trip to NABX and I'm incredibly excited about meeting you all. But I'm really confused. Who is breaking what up and which side contains the proverbial "bad guys?" For that matter, I got very confused about the battle plan for 2014. Which side am I on again and for what reason? Does anyone have an infographic to help explain everything? No?

Well, I guess I'll just go fly some kites on the Playa with my buddies. You guys should come. It'll be fun! I heard that we just need to avoid being a bunch of disrespectful douchebags to the BLM, which is pretty reasonable when you consider they're letting us use their land.

Looking forward to seeing you guys (or at least some dust surrounding your location) in a few weeks!

I'm a bad guy.
S

Is it possible to design for strength, if the designer doesn't really understand what strength is?
8m speed wings.
Ozone Samurai 3m
Sky Country Reflex 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10m new 6m!
Sky Country NaSCa 2 11m
Sky Country Alasca 10m - sold
Rhombus Firebee 3m (ret).
Libre Vampir Race Pro 2.6m
Jojo Rage 8m

www.skycountry.ca
kitemaker4

Mood: happy when buggying

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 08:48 PM

So when is the new web site for the nabx club going live.

Susan (npw goddess)

PKD Brooza\'s 2, 3, 4 and 5.5 meter
Libre Bora\'s 6 and 7 meter
Libre stainless full race with standard and big foot light wheels
Nasa wings: npw5 0.4, 0.8, 1.2, 1.7, 2.4, 3.1, 3.9, 4.8, 5.8, 6.9 meters
npw9 3.4, 5.3, 6.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 15.0 meters
Quadrifoil xm for sale
van

Mood: ride ! ride ! ride !

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 09:44 PM

I hope we don't end up with a DBBB club :P

US-00 ( That\'s right baby .. double O!!)
Engines:
8m charger, 10m Scorpion, 15m phantom, 19m venom, 5m npw9, 8m npw-ha, 9m switchblade , 14m Ozone Catalyst

Rides:
VTT Black Widow, VTT Stinger Race, Flexboardz Haize, Trampa , Spleene HT Door 59, MTH custom twin tip

713-499-0100
http://www.shopvtt.com
http://www.vantantech.com
markite

[*] posted on 2-27-2013 at 09:50 PM

Is there an idea yet on how the extra activities will be handled yet - some of the admin things as well as anything else that may or may not take place on/off the playa. I've been sitting on the edge on booking things to either get back to NABX or do something different this year (JIBE). If it were just me then it's an easy decision kite + buggy + playa + friends that's all I need. But Fiona is flying over from Scotland then I need to book everything for us to come down and last year made a huge impression on her with the dinner parties each night in the tent and everything that made her feel a little more involved through the week for a number of reasons and she was hoping to get more involved with the food prep etc this year. So thinking of her experience I'm trying to gauge what it will be like to discuss it with her and make a decisions soon - flight options and all other options are getting thinner all the time. I think Fiona has been leaning toward seeing something different ... and I keep saying with some of the characters at NABX I can guarantee you'll see something different every year.
Mark

Mark Groshens NAPKA KC 13
WindSpeed kites & design - Canada
Peter Lynn Arcs: Charger2 22.5 +18 + 15 + 6.5, Charger I 6, Scorpion 16 + 10, Phantom II 12 + 9, Orig Phantom 9 + 6, Synergy 10 + 8, F 1200, S 840
Ocean Rodeo: Flite 17 + 12, Rise 13 + 10 + 7, Razor 9 + 6
Foils: PL Leopards and Lynx, Airea Raptors, some PL Reactor IIs + IIIs, Libre Spirits, Cross Kite Sonics, Ozone Flow
Peter Lynn Kite Cat for cruising the lakes
buggies: PL XR+, Cameleon Pagona, custom bigfoot, PL Bigfoot, custom ice buggy
Boards: 2 custom directionals, O.R Surf series 6-3 and 5-11, Mako Duke, Mako Skinny, Mako 140 Wide, Mako 150 Wide, Mako King, Brunotti
lots of old school skis, snowboard
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio