Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: NAPKRA to include the following addtional Activities under Event Insurance?
bbrex

[*] posted on 6-15-2010 at 03:32 PM
NAPKRA to include the following addtional Activities under Event Insurance?

Hello Everyone

We are in the process of getting premium renewal quotes from our insurance company for NAPKRA. We are looking into the addition of several other kite powered land based activities to put under our event insurance umbrella ( atb/landboards, dirt surfers and coyote blades) it looks like this IS going to be affordable. The insurance company will request a set of safety guidelines that you use in each of the above activities. So if you are a NAPKRA pilot or would be a NAPKRA pilot if these activities were added to our insurance coverage, I am asking for one or two people in each of the activities to step up, research what they may use in Europe and what you all use here and write them down and submit them to me so I can have them for the insurance people when they ask me for them in the next 7 to 10 days, the sooner the better. We are really trying to include each of these activities to our program so please help us help you.

Brad Rex
NAPKRA Secretary/ Insurance Officer

bbrex@bellsouth.net

What I Fly!!!
PKD Buster .7m----PKD Brooza I 5.5m----JOJO RM+ 2m----JOJO Instinct 1.5m---- JOJO Instinct 2.5m---- JOJO Instinct 5.5m---- JOJO WET 8m----JOJO Session 7.5m----Flexifoil Sting 1.2m----Flexifoil Sting 1.7m---- Flexifoil Bullet 1.5m----Flexifoil Blade I 3.3m----Flexifoil Blade III 4m---- Flexifoil Blade IV 6.5m----Flexifoil Blade III 8.5m----Libra Bora 2m---- Ozone Razor 4.5m---- Force10 2.1m----NPW5 1.7m----NPW5 2.4m----NPW5 3.1m----NPW5 4.8m----NPW5 6.9m----(2) NPW9 3.4m----(3)NPW9 5.3m----NPW9 10m----NPW9 15m----NPW TEEGA 4.3m----NPW TEEGA 2.2m----NPW TEEGA .8m---- Modified Libre Full Race Buggy----Home Built Aluminum Iceflyer/Windflyer Landsailor
If you hadn\'t realized yet.......................Yes I am ADDICTED TO WIND!!!!!
NAPKRA Club #13 Coordinator (Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma)
US44
stetson05

Mood: wanted: wind please

[*] posted on 6-15-2010 at 04:06 PM

:thumbup: Looks like a case of, we asked for it. Now they will give it to us. How many still want it? I think the thing that would really help would be a good way to be able to schedule and count the practice sessions.

US40
HQ 1.4m which my 8 and 10 year old fly
Pansh Flux 2m, Legend 3m,
HQ Hydra 300 PZ depower, Neo 8m, 11m
Flysurfer S3 Deluxe 19m, S2 15m
Flexboardz Haize
Radbuggy
SIMS snowboard
Crazy Fly 145
erratic winds

Mood: ATGATT! Armor up!

[*] posted on 6-15-2010 at 05:15 PM

Ok, if NAPKRA membership will now have kiteATB benefits, then a whole bunch of people who couldn't be bothered before are now paying attention.

I'm just learning about the legalities of it all, so I don't have any information about current coverage/insurance that I could pass on to you.

When anyone knows for certain, please inform us. I'm very excited about the possibility.

Tide? What's a tide? Man, it's 1000 miles to any ocean.
bbrex

[*] posted on 6-16-2010 at 05:25 AM

I have the insurance end under control. I just need some of you in this sport to step up and put some rules of conduct and safety on paper that pertain to your sport that maybe different from buggies.

Thanks Brad

What I Fly!!!
PKD Buster .7m----PKD Brooza I 5.5m----JOJO RM+ 2m----JOJO Instinct 1.5m---- JOJO Instinct 2.5m---- JOJO Instinct 5.5m---- JOJO WET 8m----JOJO Session 7.5m----Flexifoil Sting 1.2m----Flexifoil Sting 1.7m---- Flexifoil Bullet 1.5m----Flexifoil Blade I 3.3m----Flexifoil Blade III 4m---- Flexifoil Blade IV 6.5m----Flexifoil Blade III 8.5m----Libra Bora 2m---- Ozone Razor 4.5m---- Force10 2.1m----NPW5 1.7m----NPW5 2.4m----NPW5 3.1m----NPW5 4.8m----NPW5 6.9m----(2) NPW9 3.4m----(3)NPW9 5.3m----NPW9 10m----NPW9 15m----NPW TEEGA 4.3m----NPW TEEGA 2.2m----NPW TEEGA .8m---- Modified Libre Full Race Buggy----Home Built Aluminum Iceflyer/Windflyer Landsailor
If you hadn\'t realized yet.......................Yes I am ADDICTED TO WIND!!!!!
NAPKRA Club #13 Coordinator (Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma)
US44
ripsessionkites

Mood: retired until racing starts

[*] posted on 6-17-2010 at 01:50 AM

bksa i believe has some rules for atb ... email sent off.

bigkid

Mood: :-)

[*] posted on 6-17-2010 at 09:43 AM

u2u sent

Appex buggy, Libre hardcore buggies.
Flexboardz. Blokarts.
PKD Century Soulflys. NPW's. Nasa Stars.
A few other less flown oddballs,
Line sets from 10" to 328" or 2m to 100m.
worlds only AQR that works.
North American distributor for PKD.
"Kite Bugging is not an addiction until you try to quit".
WolfWolfee

Mood: Blessed with Wind

[*] posted on 6-17-2010 at 01:45 PM

So are buggies now included and does it cover Canada?

3M Legend
4.9M Reactor
9.5M Sabre
16M Scorpion
18M Guerilla
Flexi Bug & 661 Armor & Giro Helmet
WIllardTheGrey

Mood: Just buggy...

[*] posted on 6-17-2010 at 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfWolfee
So are buggies now included and does it cover Canada?

Thats what it has been doing from the beginning. The new thing is they are trying to add ATB and skates.

\"Well we are all hurtling around in 3 wheeled, tip over prone, non crash tested vehicles with no brakes that we steer with our feet. Just sayin\'.....\" --heliboy50
bigkid

Mood: :-)

[*] posted on 6-17-2010 at 11:28 PM

2nd u2u sent

Appex buggy, Libre hardcore buggies.
Flexboardz. Blokarts.
PKD Century Soulflys. NPW's. Nasa Stars.
A few other less flown oddballs,
Line sets from 10" to 328" or 2m to 100m.
worlds only AQR that works.
North American distributor for PKD.
"Kite Bugging is not an addiction until you try to quit".

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio