Power Kite Forum

Peter Lynn Lynx V5 4.0 & 6.0m - SOLD

Windstruck - 26-4-2022 at 04:35 PM

For sale - two great high-wind DP kites. Both in near-new condition. The 4m was flown twice and the 6m once on the Ivanpah playa at IBX 2022. These two are gentle strong traction kites, like reliable Jeeps. Sold kite-only; appropriate for any standard four or five line DP bar and line set.

Light playa dusting included at no extra cost.

Used Peter Lynn Lynx V5 4.0m (blue; kite only): --SOLD--

Used Peter Lynn Lynx V5 6.0m (green; kite only): --SOLD--

4m

tomdiving - 27-4-2022 at 05:49 AM

i'll take the 4m. i'd take the 6m, too, if i didn't already have a 6m access.
tom
tomdiving@yahoo.com

Windstruck - 27-4-2022 at 06:18 AM

Quote: Originally posted by tomdiving  
i'll take the 4m. i'd take the 6m, too, if i didn't already have a 6m access.
tom
tomdiving@yahoo.com

Tom - thanks! Got your email. I used to own both the 4m and 6m Access kites. The Lynx is highly similar to the Access and I think you'll be pleased.

Windstruck - 3-5-2022 at 09:47 AM

4m sold; 6m still on the block. Reduced price from $450 to the low low price of $400. A bargain at twice the price! :cool:

TEDWESLEY - 4-5-2022 at 08:38 AM

I'd bid on the hot tub, but the shipping would kill me!

Windstruck - 7-5-2022 at 05:33 AM

Sorry, hot tub not available. :P

Price further reduced to $350 with free shipping to lower 48 states. You know you want some chicken!

Windstruck - 14-5-2022 at 07:06 AM

4m SOLD

6m further reduced to $300 plus free shipping in continental US.

tomdiving - 14-5-2022 at 09:41 AM

i REALLY wanted someone else to get the 6 and enjoy what it has to offer. i've sent payment plus some shipping cash for it. if you want it - SAY SO NOW and i'll just ask for a refund. if not, it will come and join its' 4m sibling.
i'll sit tight until this post goes off the site page again.
if you've wanted a 6m access, and have a bar that this kite will work with, grab it while you can.
cash was tight for a while, but i just got a raise in my coaching pay 2 days ago and i am now comfortable with this transaction if it ends up going through.
the 4m came to me in fantastic condition, with the included/mentioned dust. i'd imagine that i may crash it a time or 2 and only the strongest dust will survive.
tom

Windstruck - 14-5-2022 at 11:12 AM

"Sold to the husband whose wife just slammed her hand over his mouth!!!"

Thanks Tom - it's on the way to the great reunion. The bonus was unnecessary but appreciated. :thumbup:

Quote: Originally posted by tomdiving  
i REALLY wanted someone else to get the 6 and enjoy what it has to offer. i've sent payment plus some shipping cash for it. if you want it - SAY SO NOW and i'll just ask for a refund. if not, it will come and join its' 4m sibling.
i'll sit tight until this post goes off the site page again.
if you've wanted a 6m access, and have a bar that this kite will work with, grab it while you can.
cash was tight for a while, but i just got a raise in my coaching pay 2 days ago and i am now comfortable with this transaction if it ends up going through.
the 4m came to me in fantastic condition, with the included/mentioned dust. i'd imagine that i may crash it a time or 2 and only the strongest dust will survive.
tom

Windstruck - 14-5-2022 at 11:13 AM

SOLD

RedSky - 14-5-2022 at 03:43 PM

Nice hot tub setup you have there. I had one of those cheap inflatable ones and left it running 24/7 because a work friend said it was much cheaper to leave running than to heat the water from cold. My electricity bill for that month was over $1,400. :lol: I can laugh about it now.