Power Kite Forum

-

Windy Heap - 11-26-2018 at 11:43 PM

Ready to fly, lines attached, unwind and go.

Viper 5.3 speaks for itself. I love how you can spin that big of a kite on the center of it's axis...

Crisp sails, lines and handles in good shape. Folded with TLC and clean figure 8 line wrap around my patented sock technique.

U2U if interested, top quality gear here.

5.3m Peter Lynn Viper $250

they're just duplicates of what I have in same size of other foils.......plus it's good for the karma to pay forward, someone will achieve internal peace and happiness with these.

:thumbup:

Windy Heap - 1-18-2019 at 01:15 PM

bump post for some excellent well known kites.

Ed Cline - 1-18-2019 at 03:04 PM

So you own the patent on the Holgate Handle Sock?
I like the free range sock solution. :thumbup:

Windy Heap - 2-26-2019 at 05:12 PM

Spring time is around the corner............somebody needs these kites.

Buy. Or I'm taking them to a Mexican Orphanage giving a 5m to Little Pablo,a 75 pound alley kid Duct taped to the 4 line bridle.

Look at cute Pablo above the fluffy clouds.

These Foils have only been flown by Virgin Maidens of the Mist guarding Excaliber in the sand dunes . Wine and Cheese afterwards them washing up with Bubble bath and a Baby Oil filled tub in the hotel room

google it.

buy them. make offer.

Windy Heap - 2-11-2020 at 09:34 PM

bumping an old 4 sale ad of mine.

Mama says we need the money.

I have a big 6.4 PL Rasta for sale too. make offer.

package deal makes for a turn key Quiverfull

kkites - 2-12-2020 at 11:46 PM

Hi,
You have bag for beamer?
Thanks!
K

Windy Heap - 2-14-2020 at 10:01 PM

Yuppers bag is included

Windy Heap - 5-16-2020 at 09:16 AM

5.0m Beamer Gen IV $200
5.3m Peter Lynn Viper $250

FREE SHIPPING conus

woodneers - 5-16-2020 at 06:05 PM

Already have a viper but I will take that beamer. Message me your PayPal please

Windy Heap - 5-17-2020 at 08:15 AM

U2U sent to Woodneers............kite is bagged and ready to ship.

Windy Heap - 5-17-2020 at 04:18 PM

Beamer is sold.

mougl - 5-22-2020 at 01:46 PM

That Viper was my go-to kite for a while. GREAT kite! Someone should snap that up!

Windy Heap - 6-29-2020 at 06:43 PM

Priced at only $250 with free shipping!!!

No disappointments.

jeepersjoey - 6-30-2020 at 12:15 PM

Cheeky offer sent out of respect for an unloved kite that really wants to find a loving home where it can show that it is a thoroughbred that likes to be unbridled.

Um... yea.

iPaul

Windy Heap - 6-30-2020 at 06:16 PM

low baller offer

Hotoliop123 - 8-15-2020 at 07:32 AM

Hey, interested in the viper! Sending a U2U

Windy Heap - 8-15-2020 at 09:02 AM

Viper is available and looking for a new owner.

I've got 2 of them and only need 1, so it's a duplicate of what I already have........

Blitzhound - 8-15-2020 at 07:57 PM

jeepers likes to try to lowball/Screw anyone he can on here. Don't take it personal Windy.

jeepersjoey - 8-16-2020 at 06:25 PM

Ouch. I would not agree with the statement that I "screw anyone I can on here".

I guess I have significantly wronged you.

You have my sincere and heartfelt apologies, if that helps.

Windstruck - 8-16-2020 at 06:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by jeepersjoey  
Ouch. I would not agree with the statement that I "screw anyone I can on here".

I guess I have significantly wronged you.

You have my sincere and heartfelt apologies, if that helps.

iPaul is a big boy and I was waiting for him to weigh in first. I personally vouch for his character. I've witnessed him repeatedly give the shirt off his back, the meal off his plate, and the buggy off his truck to people again and again. He is one of my good friends.

Blitzhound - 8-16-2020 at 07:51 PM

Yet. What I said isn't wrong. He/You Jeepers are constantly Lowballing people on the stuff they try to sell on here. That in my opinion is trying to screw your fellow kiters. You don't think that you can continually throw out lowball offers to people and word isn't gonna get around. The kite buggy community is small, some of us are even close. I regularly refer to them as "my kite family" so to constantly try to lowball people on here? It's rude, it's INSULTING, And it's just plan a dick move in my opinion. You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree with it. I'm just calling like I see it. It's #@%$#! like this that I don't frequent the forums anymore. You can PM me and cry all you want. But at the end of the day. I'm still not wrong.

Windstruck - 8-17-2020 at 12:50 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Blitzhound  
Yet. What I said isn't wrong. He/You Jeepers are constantly Lowballing people on the stuff they try to sell on here. That in my opinion is trying to screw your fellow kiters. You don't think that you can continually throw out lowball offers to people and word isn't gonna get around. The kite buggy community is small, some of us are even close. I regularly refer to them as "my kite family" so to constantly try to lowball people on here? It's rude, it's INSULTING, And it's just plan a dick move in my opinion. You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree with it. I'm just calling like I see it. It's #@%$#! like this that I don't frequent the forums anymore. You can PM me and cry all you want. But at the end of the day. I'm still not wrong.

John - wow. I surely hope you don't hold ill will towards me. The comment about me constantly lowballing anyone on this forum is laughable. First off, 99% of all my transactions on the forum have been me selling things, not buying them. As all who know me can attest, I tend to buy new SS kites from Germany, pay to have them shipped here, use them a short while and then sell them for 50% of what I bought them for with free shipping. If anything, people may get upset because I sell so cheap that it makes other prices seem high and I drive down the market. My buggy I bought over eBay before I even knew anyone here and then I bought upgrades from Van. So what gives with the accusation that I'm a constant lowballer... I don't buy used stuff! :puzzled:

The last thing I want is to get in some pissing match with you or anyone here. In a free market, iPaul is free to test that market for the price floor. Folks in that free market can simply decline his offer for an item. He then either comes up to the sellers price or the deal doesn't consummate.

I know iPaul as a kind man. Yes, a little quirky (who the hell isn't on here?) but a good solid guy. I'm sticking with him.